Join DemandGen Radio Host David Lewis for an interview with Mathew Sweezey, Author of Marketing Automation for Dummies and Principle of Marketing Insights at Salesforce.
Mathew provides his perspectives on:
- What has changed since the publication of his book on marketing automation in 2013
- Mathew's view into Automation 1.0 vs 2.0 from a technology and mindset perspective
- Examples of other forms automation, such as Chat Bots and dynamic content, that function independently outside the marketing automation system
- How marketing must become contextual to communicate with people when and where they are
- The number of marketing tools high performing vs low performing companies use
- Is marketing ready to take ownership of the today's marketing infrastructure requirements